It's been quiet!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Secretsquirrel

Secretsquirrel
  • Early Adopter
  • 11 posts
Friendly

Titan Focus has fallen into darkness after Blizz stated they were re-revamping Titan. Is there anything that has been pressed or leaked about titan?

Sarnakyle

Sarnakyle
  • Global Moderator
  • 863 posts
  • Location - United States
Exalted.GM.nightmare

Maybe :)

The reset of the project was a heavy blow indeed. Unfortunately we are back to square one without any information on which to speculate. While there are a few things flying behind the scenes, we are just waiting on some word about the project to wake us from our hibernation. 

A lot of our members are still here though, they have just taken a passive state. 

Useful Links: Rules --- Awards --- Titan FAQ --- Twitter --- Support TF

Sarcryss

Sarcryss
  • Early Adopter
  • 56 posts
  • Location - Germany
Honored

*yawns sleepily* somebody say titan?  -_-

yes yes, unsurprisingly it has gotten rather quiet in here. I check regularly but don't have much hope for leaks in the months ahead.

Rambo

Rambo
  • Early Adopter
  • 26 posts
  • Location - Hungary
Friendly

What if that's the point of this stalling? To starve us out, so when they actually say anything worthwhile about it, we will jump on it like rabid monkeys high on acid. At leat, that's what I could imagine. Even on Blizzcon, they couldn't get a single scrap of information on anything regarding the game. Except that Blizzard seemingly avoids mentioning the "Titan" name, and even the term, "MMO". I'm starting to have my doubts. It won't be an MMO after all?

Euph

Euph
  • Early Adopter
  • 258 posts
Exalted.platinum

We're still here, just hibernating. :)

Euphoric, Titan Fan Fiction. Go read it! 

We see things as we are, not as they are. - Harold Grayson

Be appreciative of today and excited for tomorrow - EuphEmoticon.png

Notable Threads: Lore Focus: Blizzard and Real-World Mythology ? Lore Focus: Titan, Earth and Mythology ? Gaming Addiction: Do you have it? What is it?

Sarnakyle

Sarnakyle
  • Global Moderator
  • 863 posts
Exalted.GM.nightmare

He returns!

Templar

Templar
  • Early Adopter
  • 1,287 posts
  • Location - County Durham, England, U.K.
  • BT - Kerrmy#2146
Exalted.platinum

He lives! /hail

LF S/O WHO CAN MAKE BOMBS AND GOOD FOOD. /W WITH OFFERS. :D

Vindris

Vindris
  • Early Adopter
  • 13 posts
Friendly
I've been lurking.. as always.

Thinktank

Thinktank
  • Early Adopter
  • 20 posts
Friendly

Yeah I think they said, they drop it project. Overly ambitious or something. Maybe pushing it back, for tech to advance. That way a larger group of people can be involved? Not sure, was excited to learn, they were doing a new MMO. But I would expect more from them, then a Warcraft, or typical MMO. So I am not complaining, they stopped. Give them as much time, as they need. I think it will be best. 

papaz

papaz
  • Early Adopter
  • 676 posts
  • Location - Sweden
Exalted.GM.normal

Yeah I think they said, they drop it project. Overly ambitious or something. Maybe pushing it back, for tech to advance. That way a larger group of people can be involved? Not sure, was excited to learn, they were doing a new MMO. But I would expect more from them, then a Warcraft, or typical MMO. So I am not complaining, they stopped. Give them as much time, as they need. I think it will be best. 

The last thing we "know" reading in between the lines is that Blizzard is not doing an MMO anymore. The dropped the "next-gen mmo" section of Blizzard jobs and stopped calling it an MMO in interview and conference calls. One can hope that it's still an MMO but at this point I would be very surprised.

Templar

Templar
  • Early Adopter
  • 1,287 posts
  • BT - Kerrmy#2146
Exalted.platinum

The last thing we "know" reading in between the lines is that Blizzard is not doing an MMO anymore. The dropped the "next-gen mmo" section of Blizzard jobs and stopped calling it an MMO in interview and conference calls. One can hope that it's still an MMO but at this point I would be very surprised.

I am still holding out for another Blizzard MMO. WoW has been out for 10 years this year and I think now is the time to reveal their next big MMO.

Who knows though, we are talking about Blizzard here.

Sarnakyle

Sarnakyle
  • Global Moderator
  • 863 posts
Exalted.GM.nightmare

I am still holding out for another Blizzard MMO. WoW has been out for 10 years this year and I think now is the time to reveal their next big MMO.

Who knows though, we are talking about Blizzard here.

Don't Hold your breathe  :no

Templar

Templar
  • Early Adopter
  • 1,287 posts
  • BT - Kerrmy#2146
Exalted.platinum

Don't Hold your breathe  :no

Trust me, I'm not :(

I really just want another big MMO which I can play for years like I did with WoW. Who knows though?