My fellow TF'ers, I present to you...Blizzcon 2013's Official Titan Focus Ambassadors..
Sarnakyle...*crowd cheering*...Eremite...*clapping and whistling*...Velocity...*screaming and clapping*...Jonnyshiz....*boos*
I figured this topic might be used as an "idea generator" to start discussing what everyone on the Titan Focus forums would want to see from us at Blizzcon 2013! What can we do for YOU! While I don't want to take away from Sarn's main Blizzcon Preperation Thread, I want this thread to focus more on things you'd like us to try and do or see at Blizzcon.
While Blizzcon approaches, I'm sure we'll narrow down some specific questions we could ask any Titan or Blizzard devs, but until then I thought we could use this thread as a more general approach for anyone to throw out some ideas of what they would want to see us do or ask at Blizzcon.
Examples include: Photos of Blizzcon, interview questions for specific people, games you guys want to see, after parties with pictures, daily recaps of the event, kidnapping Rob Pardo, jello shots with skanky blizzcon girls, etc...
If you have any idea of how to utilize those of us who are attending Blizzcon 2013, here is the thread to start posting some of your ideas. I think it might be pretty cool to represent Titan Focus while we're there, or at the very least attempt to ask some questions that our community here wishes they could have asked had they been there in person.
Fire away folks, and if possible...format your post for an easy read. Don't just throw up a wall of text the way I always do.
What we got so far: Last update 11/07
- Will there be content patches/expansions for D3 and SC2 after 3rd xpacks or what are your long term plans for those franchises? (or ask about their long term plans to have the story continue in some weay regularly like Warcraft)
- Has there been any trends in the gaming market the past couple of years that Blizzard has been surprised about?
- If Blizzard was given any franchise/game from another company to further develop, which game would you like to have?
- How does the process of deciding what game to develop next start? Like "who" sends out the meeting invitation with the title "let's discuss what game we should develop next"?
- Most played Blizzard game in the office?
- Have you heard about
a sitethe best site in the world called TitanFocus?
Do you remember the ambient music and dark feel of Diablo 2? Last years Blizzard games are colorful and casual and not dark, not mature and not highly competitive (except RTS titles). People miss Blizzard North (D2LOD) spirit. Will you try to please older Blizzard fans yearning for dark and competitive aspects in future projects?
As we know PS3/Xbox360 Diablo 3 is full of hacked and duped items. Will you do something to prevent hacking and duping on PS4/XboxOne?
- Group Photo with TF guys + Mike Morhaime and sign that reads "TF rocks, sorry papaz we had to reset Titan development"
- Kidnap Tigole
- HS keys
- A sign that says "hamsters rock, squirrels suck"
- Find a smurf @ BlizzCon
- Badges that say Blizzcon Ambassadors