Change
Photo

Auction House

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Action House

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What kind of Action House do you prefer

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Berylo

Berylo
  • Early Adopter
  • 22 posts
Friendly

There is nothing left but agree that RMAH is an evil. Definetly NO for RMAH no matter how it looks like (GW2 or Diablo3)

Jaxxar

Jaxxar
  • Early Adopter
  • 9 posts
Friendly

Personally I would prefer a Bazaar system verus an Auction House system. I remember some of the fun I had playing EQ and Ultima Online was shopping at the player run stores.

I would also like to see regional crafting supplies that you can only get in certain areas and the travel system should not have insta-portals.

Templar

Templar
  • Early Adopter
  • 1,287 posts
  • Location - County Durham, England, U.K.
  • BT - Kerrmy#2146
Exalted.platinum

Personally I would prefer a Bazaar system verus an Auction House system. I remember some of the fun I had playing EQ and Ultima Online was shopping at the player run stores.

I would also like to see regional crafting supplies that you can only get in certain areas and the travel system should not have insta-portals.

That would be very cool, interesting and fun. I would like AI and player run shops.

LF S/O WHO CAN MAKE BOMBS AND GOOD FOOD. /W WITH OFFERS. :D

Swinegrinder

Swinegrinder
  • Early Adopter
  • 6 posts
  • Location - USA
Neutral

Server-bound

Pros:

• Prevents Monopolies
  • Ties Server Together (Like a local market)
  • Quick Turn-over On Supplies
  • Opportunity to Establish Business and Become Renown (Swinegrinder's Soups 50%-off Saturdays)
  • Stability Checks Frequently
  • No/Low Inflation

Blonde: "What does IDK stand for?"
Brunette: "I don’t know."
Blonde: "OMG, nobody does!"

Draykorinee

Draykorinee
  • Early Adopter
  • 60 posts
  • Location - Brighton, uk
Honored

Not sure whether this is a necro thread but having played GW2 and how bad the AH house is for saturation I would hate to see a world wide server. I much prefer the ability to have an actual market that isnt flooded every day.

Tiam

Tiam
  • Early Adopter
  • 57 posts
  • Location - Bulgaria
Honored

Not sure whether this is a necro thread but having played GW2 and how bad the AH house is for saturation I would hate to see a world wide server. I much prefer the ability to have an actual market that isnt flooded every day.

GW2 AH is not ''flooded''.You just have to know how,what,when to buy,sell.People buy non-stop things.I personally made 3 legendaries and two of them came only from playing the TP(trading post)

463245e5f54791f4.png

Sarnakyle

Sarnakyle
  • Global Moderator
  • 863 posts
  • Location - United States
Exalted.GM.nightmare

I personally made 3 legendaries

Say Wha!?

If you are being honest, then hats off to you sir. I only say that because it takes a MAJOR investment to get just 1, let alone 3.

Useful Links: Rules --- Awards --- Titan FAQ --- Twitter --- Support TF

Templar

Templar
  • Early Adopter
  • 1,287 posts
  • Location - County Durham, England, U.K.
  • BT - Kerrmy#2146
Exalted.platinum

GW2 AH is not ''flooded''.You just have to know how,what,when to buy,sell.People buy non-stop things.I personally made 3 legendaries and two of them came only from playing the TP(trading post)

Bloody hell, if you are being honest, then I also take off my beautiful fedora to you sir.

LF S/O WHO CAN MAKE BOMBS AND GOOD FOOD. /W WITH OFFERS. :D

Draykorinee

Draykorinee
  • Early Adopter
  • 60 posts
  • Location - Brighton, uk
Honored

Na, its flooded, flooded for the casual player, sure you can work the AH thats not in dispute, but the every day player, its flooded. And congrats on the legendaries. Whereas getting a nice rng drop from other mmo's is interesting on GW2 its probably better off selling it the vendor, I don;t like that.

Tiam

Tiam
  • Early Adopter
  • 57 posts
  • Location - Bulgaria
Honored

Say Wha!?

If you are being honest, then hats off to you sir. I only say that because it takes a MAJOR investment to get just 1, let alone 3.

Yes it is a lot of grind i agree.You must do only things that make a huge profit.Everything else will be a waste of time

To some extent you are right Draykorinee,TP may not be casual friendly but it still can be played and people can make a ''little'' fortune.People often don't bother to put things on sale.They either sell them quick using the option ''Meet the highest buyer'' or when they use ''Match the lowest seller'' they put to low price.So you can buy the materialls and re-sell them.Or if you have to many matterials.You can just start buying everything that people want to sell in the option ''Meet the highest buyer''.

Even Blizzard are trying Cross Realm AH with patch 5.4 for the low populated servers.When Server bound AH is empty it causes problems.And one Cross server AH will never be empty.

463245e5f54791f4.png