• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Springerfield

Springerfield
  • Early Adopter
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Hi all, 

first of all: Don`t ask me where I got this information from, it could cost my job. I`ll never come back here again because I`m affraid of the consequenses, so get this: 

You play Titan as a big storyline and you`ll be able to recreate the human history. All things you do have deep impacts on your character whereever you use magic or just be a brutal warrior with brute force. In the endgame there will be a huge event with apocalyptic aftermath, from this point on the story splits up: depending on which desicion you have made in the game, the world will change for you. It could be a futuristic scene (StarCraft), a really deep deep evil scenery (Diablo) or it will resurrect the old gods and natures beauty (WoW). At the end of the day you are playing a mindblowing fucking epic prequel from one of three big Blizzard brands! 

Sig

Sig
  • Early Adopter
  • 133 posts
Exalted.bronze

Very sketchy, i like the sound of an apocoliptic endgame, but ill take this with a pinch of salt.

I don't judge people on there age, gender, Weight, Height, looks, personality, religious or political views.

I judge people on there stupidity.

Slayer

Slayer
  • Global Moderator
  • 894 posts
  • Location - Auckland, NZ
Exalted.GM.normal
Sounds pretty epic so I will just go ahead and say you are real. Euph start working on that fan fiction.

Templar

Templar
  • Early Adopter
  • 1,287 posts
  • Location - County Durham, England, U.K.
  • BT - Kerrmy#2146
Exalted.platinum

Obviously we will have to take this with a pinch of salt (we do with all leaks) but this sounds fucking epic. :D I believe you :)

LF S/O WHO CAN MAKE BOMBS AND GOOD FOOD. /W WITH OFFERS. :D

Nempiri

Nempiri
  • Early Adopter
  • 199 posts
  • Location - Denmark
  • BT - TheKoom#2897
Exalted

Damn.. A lot of leak lately.

I dont really trust this guy. Kinda vague descriptions - I would have expected some more formatting of the text - and some tangible info.

Consider Supporting Titan Focus!

What to play while waiting for:
World of Warcraft: Legion

Unreal Tournament 4
more info about #project_bluestreak

Slayer

Slayer
  • Global Moderator
  • 894 posts
Exalted.GM.normal

Damn.. A lot of leak lately.

I dont really trust this guy. Kinda vague descriptions - I would have expected some more formatting of the text - and some tangible info.

Don't question it Nem! It's real.

Templar

Templar
  • Early Adopter
  • 1,287 posts
  • BT - Kerrmy#2146
Exalted.platinum

Don't question it Nem! It's real.

How can you be sure?

Slayer

Slayer
  • Global Moderator
  • 894 posts
Exalted.GM.normal
I think its one of those times when the text cannot convey what you are trying to say :ermm:

Liquim

Liquim
  • Early Adopter
  • 36 posts
  • Location - EU
Friendly

Could be the first Troll of TitanFocus? This is history kids.

Orhai

Orhai
  • Early Adopter
  • 159 posts
Honored

sounds too much like many of us have fantasized about im going with 40y 60n

DevilsD

DevilsD
  • Early Adopter
  • 326 posts
  • Location - Australia
Exalted.gold

Could be the first Troll of TitanFocus? This is history kids.

Wouldnt be the first i can assure you.

Useful Links: Rules ----- Forums ----- Special Forum Titles ----- FAQ ----- Support Titan Focus ----- Titan Wiki

Check out our Titan Wikipedia its got an impressive collection of material just waiting for you!

The Beast contained herein shall not be set free, not even by you!

Looking for a Specific Game to talk about? Maybe you can find it in the Main Threads List!

Remember to help support Titan Focus so we can continue to bring you the latest in everything Project Titan!

Support Titan Focus

Templar

Templar
  • Early Adopter
  • 1,287 posts
  • BT - Kerrmy#2146
Exalted.platinum

Wouldnt be the first i can assure you.

I agree, this post doesn't sound like a troll.

Ellendiel

Ellendiel
  • Early Adopter
  • 6 posts
  • Location - Ontario, Canada
Neutral

Hate to say it but I sort of trust this dude (As far as Anonymous Sources go)

We all know Blizzard is good at keeping Hamsters rock, Squirrels suck! on the down low, so i'd imagine there are some major consequences to disclosing any  details of their games.

If this is true it would allign well with Blizzards current strategies, we all know with Catas addition of phasing and MoPs constant focus on a players progression that they would be moving with a more progressive world especially considering the amount of time they've put into this WITH REAL DEVELOPERS! (Not Diablo 3s team...P.S I know Jay Wilson was RECENTLY added to the team, thank god WoW's creators are keeping Hamsters rock, Squirrels suck! in line.)

A lot of this would go well with the whole "Time Travel" detail that was leaked my Mynsc rulz and I'm only worthy of kissing his feet!, which i've got to say is pretty awesome because being able to have your own progressive state and then go through time and meet up with friends, or even have like a house where you and your guild mates can meet up.

IF THIS IS LEGIT...It could make up an amazing leveling experience that ties in with an EPIC PVP and PVE system.

If anyone can pull it off it's Blizzard, god damnit this Hamsters rock, Squirrels suck! now has me hyped up. Hype does kill stuff for me but not usually with Blizzard games (Diablo 3 was an overhype).

PinkPony

PinkPony
  • Early Adopter
  • 233 posts
Exalted

the world will change for you. It could be a futuristic scene (StarCraft), a really deep deep evil scenery (Diablo) or it will resurrect the old gods and natures beauty (WoW). 

this doesn't make sense to me and would cause trouble with player interaction/communication. imagine player A got into a futuristic scene, while his friend, player B, got into the deep evil scenery. how would they interact with each other, as their world is completely different? 

i also thought about timetravel and phasing, but for me, his posting doesn't sound credible, far from being "epic". 

i cannot say he's a troll (because that would just be stupid) and i cannot say this info is legit because no "leak" on this site is absolutely trustworthy. it's what the individual person makes of it - "shall i believe it or not?" - so everyone makes his own decision about "leaks" and has own opinions without ever really knowing if he's right or not (until blizzard officially hands out some solid info). and my opinion on this one (which could be wrong, aswell as yours) is - it's not true because i cannot imagine blizzard doing this sort of a game.

mynsc

mynsc
  • Administrator
  • 1,684 posts
  • Location - Romania
  • BT - mynsc#2323
Exalted.GM.Inferno

Hi all, 

first of all: Don`t ask me where I got this information from, it could cost my job. I`ll never come back here again because I`m affraid of the consequenses, so get this: 

You play Titan as a big storyline and you`ll be able to recreate the human history. All things you do have deep impacts on your character whereever you use magic or just be a brutal warrior with brute force. In the endgame there will be a huge event with apocalyptic aftermath, from this point on the story splits up: depending on which desicion you have made in the game, the world will change for you. It could be a futuristic scene (StarCraft), a really deep deep evil scenery (Diablo) or it will resurrect the old gods and natures beauty (WoW). At the end of the day you are playing a mindblowing fucking epic prequel from one of three big Blizzard brands! 

Like Kauhsa said on the chat, this sounds more like something you'd find in a single-player game. I can't see splitting up your player base in 3 as a good decision for an MMO, unless of course everyone could in the end go through all 3 "worlds". Which would require more than Time Travel, namely something like dimension travel. :p

Anyway, it sounds interesting but no point in talking too much about it since it may very well just be wishful thinking. If you want to gain some credibility Springerfield, contact me in private.

Hate to say it but I sort of trust this dude (As far as Anonymous Sources go)

We all know Blizzard is good at keeping shit on the down low, so i'd imagine there are some major consequences to disclosing any  details of their games.

If this is true it would allign well with Blizzards current strategies, we all know with Catas addition of phasing and MoPs constant focus on a players progression that they would be moving with a more progressive world especially considering the amount of time they've put into this WITH REAL DEVELOPERS! (Not Diablo 3s team...P.S I know Jay Wilson was RECENTLY added to the team, thank god WoW's creators are keeping shit in line.)

A lot of this would go well with the whole "Time Travel" detail that was leaked my msync, which i've got to say is pretty awesome because being able to have your own progressive state and then go through time and meet up with friends, or even have like a house where you and your guild mates can meet up.

IF THIS IS LEGIT...It could make up an amazing leveling experience taht ties in with an EPIC PVP and PVE system.

If anyone can pull it off it's Blizzard, god damnit this shit now has me hyped up. Hype does kill stuff for me but not usually with Blizzard games (Diablo 3 was an overhype).

haha, you really managed to put the "bad" words filter to work. :D

Useful Links: Rules --- Awards --- Titan FAQ --- Twitter --- Support TF

PinkPony

PinkPony
  • Early Adopter
  • 233 posts
Exalted

If you want to gain some credibility Springerfiled, contact me in private.

actually, his name is "Springerfield", not "Springerfiled" :D (sorry for reading too much between the lines again)

he said "I`ll never come back here again". so chances are high he's afraid of answering further questions and chances are low for us to get solid info. posts like these are never really 100% legit - it's always about what you make of this rumor - some believe them, some don't. why? because everyone has different imaginations of blizzards next-gen mmo. what we can do though is to put together all these rumors and infos labeled as "leaks" to see if there are some similarities that may give us some trust in one or another rumor (like i did with this compilation).

this sounds more like something you'd find in a single-player game. I can't see splitting up your player base in 3 as a good decision for an MMO

absolutely agree with you.

unless of course everyone could in the end go through all 3 "worlds". Which would require more than Time Travel, namely something like dimension travel. 

wouldn't that be a little bit complicated? 

Templar

Templar
  • Early Adopter
  • 1,287 posts
  • BT - Kerrmy#2146
Exalted.platinum

actually, his name is "Springerfield", not "Springerfiled" :D (sorry for reading too much between the lines again)

he said "I`ll never come back here again". so chances are high he's afraid of answering further questions and chances are low for us to get solid info. posts like these are never really 100% legit - it's always about what you make of this rumor - some believe them, some don't. why? because everyone has different imaginations of blizzards next-gen mmo. what we can do though is to put together all these rumors and infos labeled as "leaks" to see if there are some similarities that may give us some trust in one or another rumor (like i did with this compilation).

absolutely agree with you.

wouldn't that be a little bit complicated? 

I agree, it does sound awful complex and hardcore, but who knows, maybe Blizzard is going for the hardcore crowd like EVE.

PinkPony

PinkPony
  • Early Adopter
  • 233 posts
Exalted

I agree, it does sound awful complex and hardcore, but who knows, maybe Blizzard is going for the hardcore crowd like EVE.

this sounds like you're ignoring the fact that paul sams said it'd have more "broad appeal". EVE is awful complex for beginners to start with. 

i think the best way to attract a big audience is to make the game easy to learn, but difficult to master (without having 1000 different buttons).

Templar

Templar
  • Early Adopter
  • 1,287 posts
  • BT - Kerrmy#2146
Exalted.platinum

this sounds like you're ignoring the fact that paul sams said it'd have more "broad appeal". EVE is awful complex for beginners to start with. 

I know what he said, but that could have changed. That was said years ago. Remember we know nothing for certain about this game, everything said in interviews is subject to change.

PinkPony

PinkPony
  • Early Adopter
  • 233 posts
Exalted

I know what he said, but that could have changed. That was said years ago. Remember we know nothing for certain about this game, everything said in interviews is subject to change.

well, nothing's set in stone, so they'd probably go more for the hardcore audience, but to stay on topic: this rumor doesn't sound like it is a hardcore game, nor is it a casual one, i think it just sounds far too complicated and awful to be a massive hit on the market for years. story, art and graphics style has been defined years ago and i don't think blizzard wants to change that and go another route with titan. in my opinion it will still be a "game-changer" and maybe "very impactful to the world" when it's launched. and i just cannot imagine this "leak" being something titan related (because it sounds too odd).