• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Slayer

Slayer
  • Global Moderator
  • 894 posts
  • Location - Auckland, NZ
Exalted.GM.normal
I don't think he was trying to criticise you, just pointing out the obvious there.

Valkata

Valkata
  • Early Adopter
  • 799 posts
  • Location - EU
  • BT - Jasius#1148
Exalted.master

Yeah I think we sometimes read too much between the lines.

Back with vengeance means nothing I think.

All fantasy and Sci-Fi fans, well yeah we have Warcraft and Starcraft.

And GC, I'm sure we'll find out what the next WoW expansion is, he probably referred to that, if anything at all.

Toothball

Toothball
  • Early Adopter
  • 17 posts
Honored

Hi, do you have something to contribute, tell us, or was it just for the purpose to criticize me? Would be nice if you have something to add, thanks.

I wasn't criticizing you. 

My contribution was that i don't believe there is any deeper meaning behind the phrase you referenced. 

drookay

drookay
  • Early Adopter
  • 1 posts
Neutral

@PinkPony

He wasnt criticising you, he was politely pointing out a CLEAR flaw in your theory.

The post is pretty old and there is no reason for this language :)

Slayer

Edited by Slayer, 24 May 2013 - 09:16 AM.
Inappropriate language.

DevilsD

DevilsD
  • Early Adopter
  • 326 posts
  • Location - Australia
Exalted.gold

@PinkPony

He wasnt criticising you, he was politely pointing out a CLEAR flaw in your theory.......

I dont think it was really necessary of you to post such a harsh comment on a post that was made 2+ months ago, especially for your first Post here on Titan Focus. Be mindful of others feelings and their contributions to this community before unnecessarily continuing arguments like that.

Welcome to Titan Focus.

Sorry, edited out the post

Slayer

Useful Links: Rules ----- Forums ----- Special Forum Titles ----- FAQ ----- Support Titan Focus ----- Titan Wiki

Check out our Titan Wikipedia its got an impressive collection of material just waiting for you!

The Beast contained herein shall not be set free, not even by you!

Looking for a Specific Game to talk about? Maybe you can find it in the Main Threads List!

Remember to help support Titan Focus so we can continue to bring you the latest in everything Project Titan!

Support Titan Focus

rs10rs10

rs10rs10
  • Early Adopter
  • 315 posts
  • Location - Denmark
  • BT - Rs10#2467
Exalted.platinum

Hmm I just watched the "Blizzard Retrospective video" and their next big MMO is actually mentioned at some point...

It changed the social aspects of gaming and took it to an entirely different level. I think we’ve done something that’s gonna to be hard to match and I think candiately will, potentially, only be matched by our next big MMO” (40min and 42 seconds into the video)

"With sort of the dominance with World of WarCraft, Blizzard might have a tendancy to kind of want to defend that franchise for as long as possible. I know that there is other things in the works and I think that is excellent and I think that that team should go straight at World of WarCraft trying to take every customer that World of WarCraft had because if we don't, someone else will" (46min and 54 seconds into the video)

So this might not be relevant at all because of the reset but it's something none the less ;)

"Rogues guard the secrets to poison-making carefully, lest magi start incorporating poison into their spells. Poisonbolt? Rain of Poison? Poison Elemental? Nobody wants that."

DevilsD

DevilsD
  • Early Adopter
  • 326 posts
  • Location - Australia
Exalted.gold

Wow i thought everyone knew that it was mentioned in that vid otherwise i would have posted this a long time ago haha.

Hes not very specific but it was interesting that last Quote about them wanting to steal their own player base from WoW, if everyone can remember they did take quite a hard stance on WoW and Titan being able to co-exist. Maybe Mike had a different idea about that back when they filmed that.

Useful Links: Rules ----- Forums ----- Special Forum Titles ----- FAQ ----- Support Titan Focus ----- Titan Wiki

Check out our Titan Wikipedia its got an impressive collection of material just waiting for you!

The Beast contained herein shall not be set free, not even by you!

Looking for a Specific Game to talk about? Maybe you can find it in the Main Threads List!

Remember to help support Titan Focus so we can continue to bring you the latest in everything Project Titan!

Support Titan Focus

Venald

Venald
  • Early Adopter
  • 13 posts
Neutral

Probably not the best place to put this link but Ghostcrawler tweeted this. Maybe it isn't the official line of blizzard but i still want to remind that WoW is getting older and older so there can't be dramatic changes.