Change
Photo

Will Titan Keep The Holy Trinity System ?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Will Titan Keep The Holy Trinity System ?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Will Titan keep the holy trinity system ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Templar

Templar
  • Early Adopter
  • 1,287 posts
  • Location - County Durham, England, U.K.
  • BT - Kerrmy#2146
Exalted.platinum

i hope the game has classes.

I think MMOs are past the class system, I like being able to customize my character to the smallest detail and not be restricted by classes.

LF S/O WHO CAN MAKE BOMBS AND GOOD FOOD. /W WITH OFFERS. :D

Orhai

Orhai
  • Early Adopter
  • 159 posts
Honored

i think i can agree with templar here but having classes is a shortcut many devs will opt to have for a long time and just because its a shortcut doesnt mean it cant be for the right reasons.

for example when it comes to respecing it can make sense from a gameplay pov to be able to respec all around different class trees but for a more roleplay traditional style game this doesnt make sense how does a character go relearn an entire different arsenal of skills and strengths out of the blue that destroys the idea of a hero working for a lifetime to master their trade, combat style, or school of magic  etc.

where as with a class system you can kinda get by that by saying this is a mage and he is always a mage but he can have his own personality with in that class through skill trees or whatever

Donkey

Donkey
  • Early Adopter
  • 7 posts
  • Location - Kingdom of Far Far Away
Neutral

it makes sense to me but in dungeons that will make it alot easier for people to ninja loot. you know people could roll on anything even if it didnt fit their spec. Chaos i tell you...CHAOS!!!

donkey1.png

Tiam

Tiam
  • Early Adopter
  • 57 posts
  • Location - Bulgaria
Honored

it makes sense to me but in  dungeons that will make it alot easier for people to ninja loot. you know people could roll on anything even if it didnt fit their spec.

The solution to ninja looting is to divide the loot tables.Every person has his/her own loot.Just like GW2 is doing it - 1 boss but 5 loot tables if you are in a dungeon.If you are doing world a boss every participant receives personal loot.There isn't MS,OS rolling and such things.Ninja looting is non-existant in GW2

Rolling for items is an old system and doesn't support good experience for players.

463245e5f54791f4.png